4 Day Far North Escape
- Duration: 4 Days (approx.)
- Location: Auckland
- Product code: P1R0LB
Northland is simply stunning. Rich in culture and steeped in history, our Far North Escape tour will take you to some of the very best parts. Everyone from solo travellers to couples and small groups of friends are welcome, so join your new group of mates and enjoy sharing the outdoors sailing, surfing, swimming, and more together. Spots sell out quickly, so book now to avoid disappointment!
- Tasty continental breakfasts every day + 1 BBQ dinner
- Comfortable mini-bus transport & passionate local kiwi guides
- 3 nights of high end hostel accommodation (dorm share)
- Guided Maori cultural experience to learn about the beginning of NZ – ‘Footprints of Kupe’
- Sit back, bring a drink or two, and relax while taking in the Bay of Islands’ sights and sounds on our private sunset cruise
- Sunset session at 90-mile Beach with your crew for your last night!
- Explore the epic nightlife and local cuisines of Paihia with your new crew!
- Visit our 'God of the forest' and the largest Kauri tree in NZ ‘Tane Mahuta’
- Visit and walk to the incredible Whangarei Falls & Try local brewed beers at Mcleod’s Brewery
- Beach day at Matauri Bay with a short hiking opportunity to see the stunning coastline
- Pass by the birthplace of NZ, cross the magical Hokianga by car ferry
- Try New Zealand’s most famous fish and chips!
- Afternoon relaxation at the gorgeous Kai Iwi Lakes for a freshwater dip
Day 1 – Auckland – Waipu - Paihia
Day 2 – Paihia (free day)
Day 3 – Paihia – Matauri Bay – Ahipara
Day 4: Ahipara - Waipoua Forest – Auckland
This tour starts in Auckland at 9:00am on Day 1 at Haka Lodge Auckland and finishes at 7pm on Day 4 at Haka Lodge Auckland.